Calling Applications for Intake 2018/ 2019
Application Deadline: 05th of October 2018
The curriculum of the Postgraduate studies in Manufacturing Systems Engineering enhances the knowledge and skills of the participants in many areas.
- To provide a sound knowledge of the advanced aspects of manufacturing processes and to introduce recent advances in manufacturing technology with respect to process, machinery, materials and tooling.
- To provide the understanding of complete product development process and impart the knowledge required for developing successful product.
- To improve the students’ knowledge and skills of computer-aided draughting and design, and operation & programming of computer controlled manufacturing systems.
- To provide general management background needed by the manufacturing executives for effectively participating in the total business environment of a firm.
- To provide the knowledge and skills required in automating and controlling the functions of the manufacturing processes.
- To enhance the understanding of the impact of human capabilities and limitations on the design and development of products and equipment.
- To develop the skill of handling challenging design/research projects.