- Papers shall be submitted in two (2) stages; first as an abstract and then as a full paper after the abstract has been accepted.
- Papers submitted should be original and have not been published and/or presented elsewhere.
- All submission must be in ENGLISH and Abstract no more than 250 words in length. (Abstract template attached below)
- Double spacing on A4 size paper (210 mm X 297 mm) in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Author/co-author(s) name(s), title(s), position(s), organisation(s) and contact address(es) (including email address(es)) should be provided in the abstract.
- Full paper must be submitted in a Microsoft Word and PDF format according to the Guidelines for Full Paper Submissions. (Paper template attached below)
- Author(s) of accepted full paper need to prepare a camera-ready (final) version for inclusion in the Conference.
- Conference proceedings will be published in Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering (Springer-https://www.springer.com/seriexs/15087) (indexed in Scopus, Ei-Compendex and Web of Science).
- Registration fee: US $ 30 (Note: Maximum of 2 papers can be presented per registration)
Abstract can be submitted to the following e-mail: