INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON EARTH RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND ENVIRONMENT 2020
This symposium is organized to create an international forum for academics, researchers, industry leaders, professionals and alumni to come together, showcase latest findings and to have constructive discussions across a broad range of disciplines related to Mining and Earth Resources Engineering. The event also seeks to network with a large number of organizations and individuals at national and international levels and be a pioneer in encouraging innovations and sustainability.
International Symposium on Earth Resources Management and Environment (ISERME 2020) will be held on 23rd October 2020.
- Mining, Tunnel Engineering and Rock Blasting
- Engineering Geology and Geotechnical Engineering
- Mineral Exploration and Groundwater Studies
- Mineral Processing and Value Addition
- Ocean Resources Engineering and Petroleum Engineering
- Disaster, Resources Management and Environmental Engineering
Extended Abstract –
15 th July 2020 20th July 2020
Notification of Acceptance – 07th August 2020
Submission of Full Paper – 21st August 2020
Notification of Correction – 21st September 2020
Camera Ready Paper Submission – 07th October 2020
Refer the following links to prepare the manuscripts.
Department of Earth Resources Engineering