Key Research Areas
- Design and development of a real-time cyber physical system testbed for power system security and power routing
- Design and development of a reconfigurable architecture for solar photovoltaic microgrid
- M. K. S. Boralessa, W. Eranga, T. Senarathna, H. Priyadarshana, and K. Hemapala, “Developing a three phase z source inverter model and simulating the bidirectional functionality,” in 2019 IEEE R10 Humanitarian Technology Conference (R10-HTC)(47129). IEEE, 2019, pp. 144–148.
- WLT. Peiris, WH. Eranga, KTMU. Hemapala, and WD. Prasad, “An adaptive protection scheme for small scale microgrids based on fault current level,” in 2018 2nd International Conference On Electrical Engineering (EECon). IEEE, 2018, pp. 64–70
- DP. Colambage, WH. Eranga, KJ. Senaratne, HK. Vithanage, and HR. Perera, “Assessment of cost of unserved energy for sri lankan industries,” in Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), International Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 1644–1648.