Course content is as follows:
- Introduction to robotics.
- Applications of industrial robots.
- Selection of industrial robot arm for industrial applications.
- Industrial robot programming.
- Manipulation, path planning, and controlling of robot arms using Kuka KR600 and Kenova arm.
- Simulation of industrial robots with CoppeliaSim
- Robots in Manufacturing with Factory I/O
Target Group: Engineers, Technicians, University Graduates
Program Coordinator: Dr. R.M.M. Ruwanthika
For Registration >>>> https://forms.gle/jWEq8qnMoukCykJA7