CREATE, EDIT & COLLABORATE WITH OFFICE 365
Now Our UOM users (both staff and students) are eligible to download the licensed Microsoft Office 365 Offline version to their devices through a paid educational subscription obtained for uom.lk domain.
- To obtain the benefit, please self signup via Office 365 Education Self SignUp.
- You cannot merge this account with your existing (personal) MS account. If you have added your UoM email as the secondary email to your personal MS account remove it before proceeding to the next steps to avoid complications and to save time.
- Enter your @uom.lk email address and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration for a Microsoft Account.
- Once the account is validated, log in via portal.office.com.
- You will be able to use MS online services as well as you will be able to download MS office 365 offline setup files.
- Install and sign in with Microsoft account credentials to one of the office products to activate the office software pack.
- You will be able to activate up to five(5) packs with your login.
In case the self-registration fails, please open a ticket via UoM IT Helpdesk. Make sure to upload a screenshot of the page upon ticket submission to serve you better.