LEARN organizes half day workshop on "Facilitating Digital Conference Service to LEARN R&E Community" targeting academics researches and technical staff in faculty/institutional level. LEARN effort is to make R&E community aware of use of Digital Conferencing in R&E.
Digital Conferencing Facility (Zoom) received from BDREN, as a result of "Facilitating Distance Learning using Digital Conferencing Facility(fDLuDCf) of Asi@connect project" provides enterprise grade video conferencing facility that you can use for regular meetings, conferences and distance learning/education. LEARN is going to provide a Zoom Pro account to individuals that allows to schedule/manage meetings them self.
The workshop is going to train faculty and researchers how to make use of Zoom in their R&E activities.
Date: 10th February 2020 (Monday)
Time: 13:00 - 17:30
Venue: Level - 2 Lab, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa.
Please note that you are required to bring your personal laptops or mobile phones.
For more details visit https://ws.learn.ac.lk/wiki/ZoomInstWorkshops
For Registration please visit https://indico.learn.ac.lk/e/zoom-uom
1. Click on above registration link
2. Click on Apply for participation
3. Click on login to proceed
4. Click on "Institutional Sign-On"
5. Search for "UoM" and Select University of Moratuwa
6. Enter Your UoM Credentials
7. If you asked to accept a policy please accept it
8. Click on Add this account and log in
9. Continue with the registration