Introduction and scope
The General Administration Division handles official transport facilities for staff and maintains the vehicle fleet of the University, conducts repair work of all equipment in the University, conducts the Annual Board of Survey, conducts an annual auction to dispose unserviceable articles from the University, publishes press advertisements, issues vehicle passes, provides postal services, maintains the Record Room of the University, and publishes the Annual Report of the University.
Vehicle Reservation for Undergraduate work/Official Duties
All permanent staff members are eligible to make vehicle reservation requests for undergraduate work and official duties through the MIS of the University using his/her User Account (URL: https://lms.uom.lk)
Feedback information can also be obtained through the MIS.
Using University Vehicles for Self - Financed Projects
When vehicles are requested for the above purpose, it should be mentioned in the vehicle application form, and the applicable cost should be paid to the University.
All members of staff who carry out self-financed activities on cost recovery basis are requested to make provisions in the project budgets to meet the transport cost.
- Annual Report
- Form for Repairing Equipment (Only for equipment of which the warranty period has expired)
- Form to submit list of unserviceable items to consider for disposing
- Application form for transferring inventory items
- Vehicle Pass application form
- Annual Board of Survey of Fixed Assets – University of Moratuwa as at 31.12.2021