The new CCNP Enterprise certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in enterprise networking technologies. CCNP Enterprise now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your networking infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Enterprise program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
CCNP helps students develop the skills needed to succeed in IT-related degree programs and prepare for the Cisco CCNP certification. It provides a theoretically rich, hands-on learning experience covering advanced routing, switching, and troubleshooting skills.
The goals of the CCNP curriculum are as follows:
- Provide an in-depth, theoretical overview of advanced routing and switching and troubleshooting
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and support complex enterprise networks
- Provide an experience-oriented course that employs industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs in the industry
- Enable students to gain significant hands-on interaction with IT equipment to prepare them for certification exams and career opportunities
There are two (02) modules in the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Certifications. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation. The course, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0 (ENARSI 300-410) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise Certification. This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation. The course, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
In addition to all of above, students will get the opportunity to join with online public technical sessions (Webex) as well as institutional Webex sessions organized by University of Moratuwa - Cisco Networking Center.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
80 hrs per Module
- Weekday Evening Virtual Batch - 2 days per week from 8.30 pm onward
- Weekend Evening Virtual Batch - Sat & Sun from 8.30 pm onward
** Virtual Practical sessions and lab activities will be scheduled in a separate time slot.
Next Intake :
- August 2020
CLICK HERE to apply
- Rs. 69,000/= for CORE Module (350-401) - Can be paid in two installments = Rs.55,000 + Rs.14,000
- Rs. 49,000/= for CONCENTRATION Module (300-410)
UoM Undergraduates (Including BIT students) & active ITUM students will get a Discount Rate**** (for more details, send an email to info[AT]cnc.mrt.ac.lk from you STUDENT email (uom/bit/itum)